To educate and empower Chiropractors and their staff through the production of world-class Chiropractic seminar events.
- To bring world-class Chiropractic and non-Chiropractic speakers to the UK.
- To educate in the three fundamental tenets of Chiropractic the science, art and philosophy of Chiropractic.
- To provide learning opportunities and resources to enable Chiropractors to practice in a safe and ethical manner congruent with their Chiropractic values.
- To empower Chiropractors in the evolution of the Chiropractic profession in the UK while being a model of Chiropractic philosophical inclusion.
- To facilitate a meeting place for the important conversations in Chiropractic.
The Edinburgh Lectures is a non-profit organisation and any profits from the event will be put towards the setting up of a new principled and vitalistic Chiropractic degree programme in the UK, The Scotland College of Chiropractic, which was launched last year.